WORK PACKAGE 2.1 Center for Nursing Excellence
The Center of Nursing Excellence (CNE):
is network organization to collaborate and exchange nursing knowledge for research and education and the improvement of evidence based nursing practice for the Kazakhstan nursing community.
The e-platform is supporting and facilitating knowledge sharing, research, innovation and education by collaboration.
AIM: the development of
- mechanisms for collaboration and knowledge sharing within the CNE between:
- academic national nursing community and
- international nursing community (universities and other educational institutions) and
- mechanisms involve for example:
- creation of an e-platform,
- formalized national and international networks and working groups.
- mechanisms to create infrastructure for capacity building and quality of nursing research:
- equipment and communication network
- development of a staff-resource
The use of e-platforms in international cooperation in nursing science contributes to improvement of nursing practice and the increase of evidence based interventions in health care.
- Needs and requirements analysisa) literature review
b) sharing best practices and workshop
c) delphi research
- Design and development of CNE & the e-platforma) choice platform & design interface
b) establish working group & fill platform
d) creation of three language content of the e-platform
- Piloting and securing the sustainability of CNEa) pilot
b) usability research
c) CNE sustainability plan
- Report of the requirement analysis
- Scientific article: Identifying and prioritizing requirements for an e-platform to strengthen nursing in Kazakhstan (In review)
- CNE & E-platform
- CNE courses
- CNE organizational structure and sustainability plan (work in progress)